Top 5 reasons to use Ward Solutions’ Breach Attack Simulation
Ward’s Breach Attack Simulation is the best approach for continuous and consistent validation of security control efficacy. A key difference when compared with other tools is that BAS gets tightly integrated into security operations due to its automated architecture for continuous visibility and its focus on quick mitigation.
Breach Attack Simulation, offers the chance to replicate real adversary behavior continuously, as it happens in real life. The agility that BAS offers, allows organizations to build additional capabilities to empower security stakeholders, align processes across different departments, maximize investment utilization and swiftly eliminate risks.
Here are the Top 5 Reasons to integrate Ward’s Breach Attack Simulation as part of your overall cyber test strategy:
- BAS service offers you an immediate opportunity to assess your vulnerability to immediate concerns such as general or specific Ransomware attacks – You can use this service as a Ransomware readiness assessment.
- On a more strategic basis, our BAS service offers you a comprehensive measurable baseline and trend of your security infrastructure’s effectiveness and efficiency against a possible 10,000 plus threats, allowing you to target improvements, updated regularly.
- BAS offers a very compelling assessment, identifying in raw percentage and numerical terms the efficiency and effectiveness of your Protect/Prevention security infrastructure. Wards BAS service also offers customers a similarly compelling assessment identifying the efficiency and effectiveness of your Detect infrastructure including Endpoint and SIEM.
- Our BAS report can provide you with specific mitigations such as recommended vendor-specific signatures and configurations to block attacks that get through gateways, firewalls, endpoints, or were undetected by Endpoints or SIEM.
- Ward’s BAS test automation allows our customers to run much more cost-effective, frequent and
comprehensive testing, up to and including continuous testing against their security infrastructure,
driving more immediate mitigation, therefore, reducing vulnerabilities and exposure time.
To discuss how Ward Solutions Breach Attack Simulation service can measure and help improve your security efficiency: