Website of Ward Solutions
Ward.ie (the “Website”) is brought to you by Ward Solutions Limited (“Ward”). Ward Solutions Limited is a company incorporated in Ireland whose registered number is 316165 and whose registered office is at Unit 2054, Castle Drive, Citywest Business Campus, Dublin 24, Ireland.
This statement relates to our privacy and cookie practices in connection with the Website. We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of other websites. Any external links to other websites are clearly identifiable as such.
Information collected about you
We collect information about you when you:
- visit the Website.
- complete an online form on the Website.
- take part in promotions, competitions, customer surveys and questionnaires.
- contact us for any reason through the Website.
Use of personal information
We will use this information:
- to help us identify you and your particular preferences.
- to customise this website and its content to your particular preferences.
- to understand your use of the Website so that we can develop and improve, the Website, our products and services.
- to manage promotions, competitions, customer surveys and questionnaires.
- to research, statistical analysis and behavioural analysis.
- send you information about our products and services, unless you have requested that you are not added to our email list or request that your details are removed from our e-mail list (see further information below)
- fraud prevention and detection.
- to notify you of any changes to this website or to our services that may affect you.
- diagnosing problems.
This information will only be used by us for (i) the purposes for which it was provided by you and any reasonably incidental purposes; (ii) verification purposes and research, statistical analysis and behavioural analysis; and (iii) marketing and administration purposes. Your personal data may also be anonymised and used for statistical purposes.
Any personal information which Ward collects about you will be treated with the highest standards of security and confidentiality, strictly in accordance with the Data Protection Acts, 1988 & 2003 ( the ‘Acts’). For the purposes of the Acts, Ward is the ‘data controller’ (i.e. the company who is responsible for, and controls the processing of, your personal data).
Marketing and opting out
We may contact you by email about products, services, and updates that may be of interest to you. If you prefer not to receive any direct marketing communications from us, you can opt out at any time. See ‘Your rights’, below for further information.
Disclosure of your personal data
We do not sell or distribute your personal information to third parties for purposes of allowing them to market products and services to you. We do engage the services of service providers to assist us with our marketing activities.
We may disclose your personal data to:
- other companies within our group;
- our agents and service providers who assist us with our marketing activities; or
- law enforcement agencies or other third party agencies, companies and organisations in connection with any investigation to help prevent unlawful activity, to protect our rights, property, or safety, and those of our clients, or others (including for the purposes of fraud protection) or to such entities in order to comply with any legal obligation.
- are concerned about how personal data is processed via this website,
- wish to obtain the information we hold about you,
- wish to exercise your right to have inadequate information corrected,
- wish to ask us to stop processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes,
please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com or in writing to the Data Protection Officer at Unit 2054 Citywest Business Campus, Citywest, Dublin 24.
We reserve the right to request you to provide additional information in order to enable us to identify your personal data and/or to verify your identity.
Cookies are small pieces of information, stored in simple text files, placed on your computer or internet enabled device by a web site. Cookies can be read by the web site on your subsequent visits. The information stored in a cookie may relate to your browsing habits on the web page, or a unique identification number so that the web site can remember you on your return visit.
- Marketing – We use pixel tags to track and improve the effectiveness of our marketing emails. For example, we may use such technologies to identify if you read a marketing or update we sent to you.
- Functionality – These cookies remember choices you made to improve your experience on our website.
- Targeting or advertising cookies – These cookies collect information about your browsing habits on the website in order to make advertising relevant to you and your interests
Changes to Policy
We may change this Policy from time to time. You should check this Policy occasionally to ensure you are aware of the most recent version that will apply each time you access this website.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
This Policy and all issues regarding our website are governed by the laws of Ireland and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Ireland
Our contact details
We welcome your feedback and questions. If you wish to contact us, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can write to us at, our registered office, Unit 2054, Castle Drive, Citywest Business Campus, Dublin 24, Ireland