Let Ward Solutions help you secure and manage all of your endpoint devices (corporate and BYOD) from all of the risks they face and pose to your business as a Service. We can design, supply, implement, tune, monitor and manage a complete secure endpoint as a Service, or individual elements of a secure endpoint, providing you with significantly enhanced protection, enabling compliance, without the costs, skills and resource overheads of your own turn-key solution.
Your range of endpoint devices are increasingly diverse – ranging from laptops, desktops and servers, to smartphones, tablets and embedded devices. The threats they face and the risks that compromise of an endpoint poses to your network are also diverse ranging from injection of virus & malware to sources of data loss as well as points of compromise from which to launch further internal and external attacks. The definition of ownership of the endpoint on corporate networks or consuming corporate services has also become blurred with the advent of bring your own device (BYOD). Ward Solutions has a wide range of experience and solutions to help you mitigate all of the above risks and threats. We also have the experience to ensure that endpoint security is manageable and cost effective. Use our endpoint as a service security solutions to:
- Design, supply and implement an industry leading endpoint security solution to protect important or at risk information assets.
- Configure endpoint security solutions in accordance with your policy, best practices and compliance obligations
- Provide ongoing tuning, maintenance and change control of your endpoint security solutions.
- Provide regular incident, alerts, audit and usage reports
- Optionally supply value added services such as incident response and mitigation services to alerts, events and incidents on your endpoint security solutions.
- Provide support and maintenance services on the endpoint security platform to ensure optimal and continuous operation and performance.
- Help achieve compliance for your Information Security policy requirements.
- Secure all endpoints from the traditional malware and virus threats.
- Secure all endpoints from data loss or data leakage prevention (DLP) scenarios.
- Secure all endpoints from vulnerabilities exploitation and compromise.
- Enforce specified Information Security policies on your endpoints.
- Enable , if desired complex guest, BYOD and other usage scenarios compliant with your specified policies and procedures.
- Enforce Network Access Control (NAC)/remediation on your endpoints compliant with your specified policies and procedures
- Enforce change management controls on your endpoints
- Enable and enforce secure remote access for endpoints and users
- Deploy sophisticated endpoint security management, monitoring and reporting solutions to ensure effective deployment and use of solutions.
- Perform periodic audit, review and testing of endpoint security in isolation or as part of a more comprehensive security audit or review.
Ward Solutions as Microsoft only Gold Certified Security partner are in a position to supply, implement or support Microsoft Forefront endpoint security solutions as well as Active Directory Rights Management (ADRMS) and SharePoint Rights Management Solutions.
Ward Solutions as a Fortinet Gold Partner can supply you with the full range of Fortinet endpoint security solutions based on the FortiClient, FortiGate, FortiAuthenticator solution sets
Wards Solutions as a McAfee elite partner can supply, implement and support the entire set of McAfee endpoint suite- which are some of the most comprehensive and well established on the market.